WIndows 10 severe crash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi marcobost,

Since your system and driver environment may not stable and well compatible with Windows 10, we suggest you back to Windows 8.1 for a stable running operating system.

Thanks for your attempt. :)
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

After a couple of weeks of silence and after one full week without crashes... I scare to say WOW, finally everything goes great! But it seems...
      Last November 12th Microsoft released the "new" Windows 10. I say "new" because it is not a simple upgrade: the procedure to update to it is exactly the same than upgrading from a previous OS to Windows 10. Evidently there were so many fixes that Microsoft was forced to re-update anything from the beginning.

And since that date I no longer suffer for crashes, I can intensively use Smart Defrag without any unwanted restart of the PC and I also noticed that the screen saver and suspension features of the monitor finally work (this was another well known bug of USB ports due to the OS that affected the monitor features).

Cicely, if I can do any particular test that could be of your (IObit) interest, please let me know. And... now I can't wait for ASCU9 and SD5 !!!!!

Comment

Hi marcobost,

Wow, such a good news!

Congratulation that you are finally out of the crash situations.

Cheers!
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post
          Hi marcobost,

Wow, such a good news!

Congratulation that you are finally out of the crash situations.

Cheers!
          Thank you Cicely. I would like to thank you and other guys that followed my troubles for the attention deserved, also and particularly because of the issue was generated by a Microsoft bug. As I said now on I hope to see the ASCU9 and SD5 available asap: great products!

Comment

Working...
          X