IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Smart Defrag Upgrade to SD 5, Now it gets stuck after a few seconds.

Ana Di Lupis

Hello

3 days ago I got the upgrade of SD from version 4 to version 5.

I activated with my registration-code and the license got renewed.

Then I wanted to run the defrag - program, but it got stuck after a few seconds.

Only the count down for "left-over-time" counted away down to zero, then started again at 15 minutes.

The little white pixel stood at one point, blinking.

I tried again yesterday and today, but to no avail, the program gets stuck.

I send a screenshot of what I saw for about 20 minutes on the day of upgrade, before I gave up.

The second pic shows what happened today, the third, what happened when I tried "analyze" only.

I need this program to work. After all, I paid for it.

I wrote to IObit support, but never got an answer. And I wrote on the FB page of IObit. No answer as well.... I hope I get some help here

I wrote about the ticket in another thread...and I wrote, that what they advised me to do didn't work I had to figure out myself how to follow their advice. Plus: it didn't help at all.:!::?:

..and now I am left to wait again...am I getting a refund for 2 weeks not being able to use the tool?

Hello Ana,

sorry for barging in.

SD5 can't process-- K-Lite Codec Pack and Game Center Aqua!!

Please have a look to: http://www.file.net/prozess/gplayer.exe.html

and http://www.chip.de/downloads/K-Lite-..._23300366.html

There's a WARNING!

Vor der Installation wird in beiden Fällen gewarnt!

Lies die Mietgliederbewertungen durch und triff Deine Wahl.

Mit etwas Glück reicht eine Deinstallation mit anschließender manueller Bereinigung aus.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n216283[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n216284[/ATTACH]

Hello Ana,

sorry for barging in.

SD5 can't process-- K-Lite Codec Pack and Game Center Aqua!!

Please have a look to: http://www.file.net/prozess/gplayer.exe.html

and http://www.chip.de/downloads/K-Lite-..._23300366.html

There's a WARNING!

Vor der Installation wird in beiden Fällen gewarnt!

Lies die Mietgliederbewertungen durch und triff Deine Wahl.

Mit etwas Glück reicht eine Deinstallation mit anschließender manueller Bereinigung aus.

Why do you advise me to download a tool (PC Mechanik) that "finds" 4400 problems on my PC, just after I ran ASC and cleared problems,

and will "repair" them AFTER I buy the full version? That tool is a totally useless thing. None of the "Problems" it found were existing files from my PC.

Please spare me these stupid offers. I have seen too many of them already.

And why do you post a link to a site do download a CODEC Pack?

I do have the g-player.exe from "Deutschland Spielt" and don't want to de-install it.

If the upgrade to SD5 has a problem with gplayer, that should be fixed by IObit-developers.

Not by me by deinstalling the g-player, if I want to be able to use SD5.

PLUS, the SD5 gets stuck at different files every time, not always at "K-Lite" or "Game Center Aqua"..5

I DON'T WANT to download anything and pay for it, I don't want to be obliged to de-install things I wanna keep, I WANT MY SD TO WORK!.:x:x

Hi Ana,

firstly: I've never advised you to download any kind of tools!!

secondly: the link to K-lite Codec Pack shows a WARNING!! ( and it's installed on your machine -- have a look to your OWN PHOTOS!)

thirdly: GPlayer.exe belongs to Intenium GmbH/GameCenterAqua ( it's also installed on your machine--have a look to your OWN PHOTOS!)

This crap is on your system - not on mine.

Please read before you start to rant.|;-)

Archived