IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How Do I make Smart Defrag "See"and list game Blood & Soul/AION/Lineage II??

jimwg

Greetings!

Topic line says it all. Smart Defreg misses "Blood & Soul" and AION and Lineage 2 on my Windows 7 system. When I try to target it to the NCSOFT folder it won't accept that but does take the Client files inside which are only listed as a 25 megs, not gigabyte large folder of the main game program. SD does list and defrag Guild Wars 2 at 27.9 gigs and Neverwinter at 9.1 gigs, but just doesn't pick up the NCSOFT games at all. Could it be because they all share common launchers?

Any suggestion apprecaited!

Thanks!

Hello Jimwg,

Welcome to our forum.

If "Blood & Soul", AION and Lineage 2 failed to be detected automatically, could you please check whether you can add them manually?

PS: It should be the exe file to be added in Smart Defrag.

If it fails to add these game, please contact us with details. If you encounter any error message, please take a screenshot of it and send it to us.

Cheers.

Hello Jimwg,

Welcome to our forum.

If "Blood & Soul", AION and Lineage 2 failed to be detected automatically, could you please check whether you can add them manually?

PS: It should be the exe file to be added in Smart Defrag.

If it fails to add these game, please contact us with details. If you encounter any error message, please take a screenshot of it and send it to us.

Cheers.

Thanks for reply!

There's no screen capture shot to be had because Smart Defrag simply won't see or add NCSOFT folders to the Game Defrag listing like other games of other companies do. There is no exe. file to be found. I highly recommend IOBIT to run AION or Blade & Soul themselves to diagnosis the problem and alert gamers who assume their NCSOFT games are being defragged of this issue.

Keep up great work,

Jim in NYC

Hello Jimwg,

Could you please try the follow steps to find the exe file?

Right-click the game icon on the desktop > Click "Open File Location"> Find the file ended with ".exe"

We will forward your request to add NCSOFT games to our database in the future version.

Cheers.

Archived