IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

turbo boost question and corrupt files

cmjf0013

hey, I have advanced system care 5 free, the turbo boost, and active boost, if I have both running, will it help my computer respond faster? For those who would like more information about this computer, I have been using if for awhile, just check out my other threads, I talk to several different people about this computer, or I can give more information, I like this program, so would letting it turbo boost run in gaming mode constantly be ok? and the active boost, what exactly does that do? Is that ok to let that run on start up constantly or is that an as needed program.

btw, I just tried to upgrade to the newest version, the files are corrupt from cnet, I'll check the forums later to see if it has been fixed. :mrgreen:

Running Turbo Boost all the time is not the way to go.

You have received answers before that have said your current computer with only 60GB harddisk, 502RAM and an old slow processor has no real hope of playing 'modern' games.

You wrote that you are going to buy a new gaming computer eventually, that is a good idea.

I would advise you don't spend your time or money trying to get your current computer running any better than ok.

Ok is probably as good as you are going to get.

All the best, woz of oz

that IS my plan, I am really hoping I can get some people to check out my post in the lounge about the computer I would like to know round abouts what I need to look for and buy, and as for this one, I have it running great now, I can play games, I am not using this for modern games, I'm using this thing to learn from, so that is what I am doing, this way I don't blow up my new gaming pc up :-( I would cry haha, thank you, if you would like to delete this thread, that is ok, I have the answer I was looking for, I do apprectiate your time wozofoz!:!:!

Archived