IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Booster v 3.4 Sysyem wont boot

I really love Game booster. My PC is on the edge of upgrade however since I got Game Booster I now do not have to upgrade for a while. Starcraft2 and Diablo 3 runs much much faster. I am having only one problem. If I turn on booster and play my games then restore then restart my system my system will not boot. It stays at a black screen. I have to place my vista CD in and do a system restore every time. I tried this process 4 times to test. On the 4th time my system almost did not boot at all using system restore. I rebooted 3 times and finally I got a boot. However if I log off then log back on and do not turn on Booster my system will then restart. I tested this 4 times and it rebooted all 4 times. So when I'm done with booster I DO NOT SHUT DOWN. I log off then log back on then shut down.

hi

Hi and Thanks Cicely. I did however I experienced a bug. On that version the start boost button disappeared. Its still there when you click on it but for some strange reason a graphic bug performs. Then I tried to uninstall and it did not appear in uninstall programs so I could not uninstall it. I had to reinstall the older version and it worked Thank goodness.

Hi Gene

It might then be that a "Clean install" could do the trick?

(there is a link to the clean install concept in my signature)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi and Thanks Cicely. I did however I experienced a bug. On that version the start boost button disappeared. Its still there when you click on it but for some strange reason a graphic bug performs. Then I tried to uninstall and it did not appear in uninstall programs so I could not uninstall it. I had to reinstall the older version and it worked Thank goodness.

Archived