IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

SMB Scanning Problem

dnmwales

Hi there. I'm havign a problem scanning documents to shared folders on my network PC's following a deep care clean using advanced system care 5. We currently have a konica 7235 copier with scanner. Each PC has a shared folder and the users accounts settings and shared folder details are all setup on the scanner. The document is scanned using the copier and ends up in the shared folder. This was working fine until deep care was run on each of the 6 PC's which have now all had the scanning ability disabled. One of the changes carried out i nthe deep care must have affected this but I cant begin to think where to start looking. Does anyone please have any ideas?

Thanks!

Hi

Three things came to my mind

First

In the registry fix setting there is the possibility to untick the shared files cleaning - have you tried this?

Second

Have you in the settings chosen to use the Deep registry cleaning?

If you have - did you then go through the high risk items to determine if some shared files that you needed were cleaned without you checking them?

I have never had this problem - but then I don't use the function very often :-) and let it run with default settings.

Finally

Do you use the "Turbo Boost" option? Which could be deactivating this service.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi dnmwales

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please follow the steps below to try Rescue function to see how it works.

Open Advanced SystemCare >> click Rescue on the top >> choose one restore point under Rescue Registry Fix (note: please select it according to the date, you should select a point which is before the problem happened) >> click Undo Changes button>> Reboot your computer.

Also please kindly send the Log folder and Backup folder to us so that we can look into the issue.

Please press Windows + R key => type %appdata% in the blank => open IObit folder => open Advanced SystemCare V5 folder => find the Backup and Log folders. Please zip the two folders and then send them as attachments or send them to support@iobit.com.

Thank you.

Hi there. I'm havign a problem scanning documents to shared folders on my network PC's following a deep care clean using advanced system care 5. We currently have a konica 7235 copier with scanner. Each PC has a shared folder and the users accounts settings and shared folder details are all setup on the scanner. The document is scanned using the copier and ends up in the shared folder. This was working fine until deep care was run on each of the 6 PC's which have now all had the scanning ability disabled. One of the changes carried out i nthe deep care must have affected this but I cant begin to think where to start looking. Does anyone please have any ideas?

Thanks!

Archived