IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

v6 erased my start menu shortcuts

Hi snoozer

To my knowledge version 6 has not been released yet. From where did you download it?

If you have installed version 5 and in the settings chosen to clean the the menu order cache in the Junk file cleaning you can experience the reported action.

But that item is not ticked by default - which means that you must have ticked it yourself for some reason.

If you want to revers your actions you should go to the Rescue Center and choose the backup date that made those changes and Undo those registry changes

Cheers

solbjerg

When I updated to v6 from v5 and ran quick care or deep care my start menu shortcuts were erased. windows 7

OMG the icons sucks real bad. :(( Make them like Google Chrome icon 2D simple and clear. I have send message for the icons about the IObit softwares to changed them in style like Chrome. I think they will take my idea. :) The scan button looks really great but it will need some improvements. :)

It is awesome though otherwise!!:?::?: I designed it with system resources in mind to make it as small a file as possible so it would free up space on you HD!:-D That way you can have lots of Icons for the same software and rotate them every day!!! Adding color might make it too big?

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

I do my best!

Hi Toppack! I do miss Titou56 and Mr.Bean... I hope they are ok. I do have a sense of humor!!:mrgreen: I was hoping to get comments from all the old timers!

Too often I post straight to issue and give all of my energy there. I have not as much time so I post directly.

I care much about the friends I have gathered here (even if they are from Texas). I am proud to be allowed to stand among them (even if they are from Texas).:mrgreen:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live Long and Prosper!

Hi Toppack! I do miss Titou56 and Mr.Bean... I hope they are ok. I care much about the friends I have gathered here (even if they are from Texas).

Yes, I was wondering about them Also ?

I hope we did not Run them Off, with our Silly remarks. :shock:

Hey, I can Feel Compassion too, 'Even if I Am from Texas'! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived