IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game booster beta

So I installed the Windows 8 beta to my computer and have some games I like to play from time to time.

Most of these games I try and play are either extremely laggy or just don't play at all. One of these games being Star Craft. So.... today I downloaded and installed the Game Booster program and went to Star Craft right away. The very first thing I noticed when I launched the game is: I GOT MY SOUND BACK!!!!! WOW I couldn't believe it!! I haven't had the sound since Windows 7 on this game, It was a freaking miracle! Anyways, I started a level which launched hordes of zergling in waves, a total of 1,500? I believe. There was very little lag, so little that if you blinked, you missed it. And when it did lag, it seemed to correct itself.

Before installation of game booster:

Lag: heavy

Sound: no

After installation of game booster:

Lag: minimum

Sound: yes

You guys have mad a program that works, and everyone who games should know about this. I did not know what game booster was until I googled "windows 8 game lag" and read someone had used one, so I did a search and found your software. My only suggestion would be is to amp up advertising so everyone would know. Keep up the great work guys! :mrgreen:

Archived