IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Privacy Sweep keeps deleting items its not suppose to scan for [SOLVED]

First post. I've had the program for a good while now and I keep running into this same problem. I have alot of tabs open in my browser's and have them set to come back when I reopen my browser, so I can pick up where I left off. Whenever I do a privacy sweep it kills my saved tabs and history, even though I have ASC set to not look for my internet related items. This has raped many of my browsing sessions, given me MANY headaches, and really makes me want to uninstall it for fear that I may forget to uncheck it when I do my next scan. Is there any way to make it stop killing my tabs and history?

Welcome eagerstriker

Please open Advanced SystemCare >> Click More on the top>> select Settings on the drop-down menu>> click Privacy Sweep in both Quick Care and Deep Care>>untick History and Session under the browser you have>> click Apply.

If you enabled AutoClean, please also untick History and Session.

I already unchecked EVERYTHING related to ALL my browsers in the privacy sweep for both quick and deep care prior to my first post and it still gets rid of them, though it doesn't do it to Firefox, just Chrome, Opera, and Safari. Auto clean was never turned on for me. I also tried a reinstall just to rule out the chance that something messed up during install and that didn't help either.... any other ideas?

Hi eagerstriker! Welcome to the Iobit forums!

Does your settings GUI resemble this?

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10127&d=1341547618?

Or this:

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10128&d=1341548495

Or neither??

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived