IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Take part in our jigsaw puzzle to see the interface of Advanced SystemCare 6 and get a mystery prize

Cicely

Hi all,

Good news!

We have an interesting jigsaw puzzle on our facebook page. After you finish the puzzle, you can see the interface of Advanced SystemCare 6. Besides, if you take part in the puzzle, you have a chance to get a mystery prize. Let's check the details here.

Good luck!;-)

HI Cicely!

The link in your post does not take you directly to this "jigsaw puzzle", it takes you to the main facebook page instead. I would suggest you directly link the actual jigsaw puzzle in the link and if it is important... modify the page you have originally linked to... (because it is not there or is really hard to find)!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi all,

Good news!

We have an interesting jigsaw puzzle on our facebook page. After you finish the puzzle, you can see the interface of Advanced SystemCare 6. Besides, if you take part in the puzzle, you have a chance to get a mystery prize. Let's check the details here.

Good luck!;-)

Where is it? :(

Hi all,

Good news!

Good luck!;-)

Great :mrgreen:

Oops :?:

I don't frequent any social platform :roll:

And I won't do it anytime soon ... :lol:

Have a nice day :!:

Sarakael

The link in your post does not take you directly to this "jigsaw puzzle", it takes you to the main facebook page instead. I would suggest you directly link the actual jigsaw puzzle in the link and if it is important... modify the page you have originally linked to... (because it is not there or is really hard to find)!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

I fully agree with you :-D

Cheers 8:)

Hi all,

Sorry for the confusion!

There is no link which can directly link to the jigsaw puzzle. You need to check our page carefully every day to avoid missing some pictures, because we will randomly give some pictures on our facebook page.

Will you be the 1st one to collect all pictures to finish the jigsaw puzzle? :mrgreen:

Archived