IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

GameBooter's FPS Module

What's going on with this module? Thought it would be fine since it (in idle) was using less resources than fraps.exe, until I started playing online. Twice in the last week while playing Blacklight Retribution, my play slowed to nothing. Jumped out of the game and fired up Sysinternal's Process Explorer which showed me the Fps executable chewing up approximately 50 % of my cores' cycles. Needless to say I'm back to using Fraps now.

But, unfortunately a few minutes ago I was again doggin' it n BlackLight R, jumped out and there was your fps executable chewing up my processors. Problem is I had turned the FPS module off a game or so ago and it just turned itself back on without any help from me. This is a work-stoppage item for me. I'd hate to lose gamebooster but can't live with this FPS gig either.

Jesferkicks Press to Test ... Release to Detonate

Archived