IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Suggestions for Advanced SystemCare 6

enoskype

ASC V6 Beta Suggestion

GOOD :-)

1, User-friendly Pre-Use System Setup (But it seems still will only possible on PRO/ Paid version)

2, Outstanding Appearance Design (the new ASC design is totally different than all previous version, Clean, Easy to find out what u need in there)

3, Clear inside Function "Care" (Well, we all knew we are using it for improving PC performence, not a toy)

BAD :sad:

1, NO details selection when finish scan (its highly recommended to let us know what is happening)

2, SMART Scan should be within one page with Total scan, or maybe can put it under that BIG SCAN button with same words

3, More details about PC on screen, like hardware's temperature, Disk usage...sth like that

=========================================================

Anyway, ASC is really Awesome apps for us, but it can be better and more awesome.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little bug...

Hi! :wink: There is a bug of Advanced SystemCare 6 that has not been corrected in this second release:

Open ASC6 > Settings > Care > Junk Files clean > Additional section > Enable secure file deletion DOD 5220.22-M (Slower)
Check this option, press APPLY and close this window. Return into the settings (in Junk Files clean tab, as before): Enable secure file deletion DOD will no longer be checked... :? You can repeat this operation as many times as you want.

Would it be possible to submit this issue to IOBit, Cicely? Thank you in advance! :-)

[Edit] by Mel: Hi LudorFlorez... I have copied your post here from the other thread as I know Cicely regularly views this thread... thanks for the feedback!!!

My first set of suggestions for ASC6:

1. Ignore list for Active Optimize. AO can make some applications unusable, so it'd be cool to have the option to make it skip certain apps.

2. Possibility to pause a scan without completely aborting it ("pause-button").

3. About dialog in systray (right-click icon, select About). I like to have a simple way to access info about an app, like version and database version. Nothing major, but nice to have.

More to come :)

Notifications on the main screen

ASC 6.1.1 is a pleasant surprise. I like the new layout. Perhaps you can move the text 'Share ASC v. 6 beta with your friends....' to another place on the main screen so there is more room left over for the options 'Surfing Protection'.... and so on. Some languages, like Dutch, need more room in these indications.

Regards,

Also Facebook, Twitter, and IObit free download figures are far too big!

ASC 6.1.1 is a pleasant surprise. I like the new layout. Perhaps you can move the text 'Share ASC v. 6 beta with your friends....' to another place on the main screen so there is more room left over for the options 'Surfing Protection'.... and so on. Some languages, like Dutch, need more room in these indications.

Regards,

Hi ernie,

I would second that and add that the Facebook, Twitter and IObit Free Download figures are far too big.

They should be as big as the figures in IObit 's other softwares.

Feedback button being intrusive for dragging at the top of the GUI, when the above mentioned figures are smaller, can be moved (also as a Licence Manager button) under them.

Cheers.

First contact with ASC6

Hi,

as a first, I am from midle of Europe, so sorry for my englisch,

after first install I can say (write :) ) :

1. look realy good, as from other "planet" ;-)

2. work much faster as older versions

What am I missing is (and in old versions did too) :

1. "cleanig" on all Discs (not only C:) at ones

2. and (if is it posible only), finding and cleaning fragments of uninstaled softwares on all PC, not only on "Disc C:". This das not IObit Uninstaler too. (or I do not know it set up :???: ?

Marko

• 2 weeks later...

Beta 2

Hey, wassup? I just updated to ASC 6 Beta 2, and... First of all, I got surprised by a unexpected update note, because I use to disable automatic updates etc.

Then I downloaded it, and the installer said I'd have to unninstal ASC 5... I got so sad to have to say goodbye to such a good friend :-(

But the program become greater, the tutorial is very helpful, and the functions continue awesome. I noticed a improvement on the startup and on the speed of the program, this 6 beta appears to be faster than 5 final :-o I guess that's all for now, I'll start using it more :P

Logs and Backup: Emptied by V6 Beta 2

Logs and Backup: Emptied by V6 Beta 2

I have just noticed that when I updated to V6 beta 2 that the Logs file has been emptied. It was set to keep 20 logs, but the change to V6 Beta 2

has emptied the Backup Log.

I am very concerned about this, particularly as I am now running a Beta and I have lost all history from my previous version of ASC.

Please look at this issue as I am sure you did not intend for this to happen.

v6 Beta 2- PM/PC Health

Firstly may I say that the Beta 2 is performing extremely well and ASC is the best product on the market.

However, I note, that the system health, is not shown when you are in Expert Mode. You must switch to Simplified Mode in order to see the PC Health. Additionally, the PC health is not shown on the Performance Monitor.

I like the new PM, but I think the PC Health should also be shown, as it was on the previous PM. It is the PC status which the user needs to see most of all,, in order to address issues before they become a problem

The PC Health should also be shown on the ASC Main screen regardless of which mode you are in.

I hope Iobit will consider this suggestion for the next release.

Hi all,

Thanks for all your feedbacks. Please feel free to post your feedbacks in this thread. We will come back and view them.

Hello Scannan,

Regarding your concern and suggestion, I will report them to our program manager to consider it carefully.

Logs and Backup: Emptied by V6 Beta 2 [solved]

["Logs and Backup: Emptied by V6 Beta 2

I have just noticed that when I updated to V6 beta 2 that the Logs file has been emptied. It was set to keep 20 logs, but the change to V6 Beta 2

has emptied the Backup Log.

I am very concerned about this, particularly as I am now running a Beta and I have lost all history from my previous version of ASC.

Please look at this issue as I am sure you did not intend for this to happen."]

Iobit replied to this and explained that :

"Please kindly note that only logs generated by v6 will be listed in v6 folder. To check the logs in other version, please go to %appdata%\Iobit."

The logs from the previous versions are to be found there.

After installing ASC 6, I lost every printer driver I had (most HP)... I'm not sure if it was ASC's job, and I don't really feel like searching blindly for every log I found, so could anyone tell me if they had problems with drivers or where may I more likely find any "evidence"?

Internet Speed Setting

Ok Bring back the Internet Speed setting to be able to set what your current bandth width is and the link back to Speed test.net , very Helpful tool !!!

I install ASC Pro on every system that come through my shop this version 6 Beta 2 is a great software bundle.

Keep up the great work

Bring back the Bandwidth and settings tool and I am happy camper

Over 50 installs this year ,

BTW Why add the anti virus most of us have what we think is best,

Plus thanks for adding Opera the original internet Browser everyone copies.

ReadMeToo

Over 25 yrs in the PC and Laptop Repairs biz

Hi ReadMeToo,

Internet Booster is already back there with all it's functions that you like in the Toolbox.

You should already be a happy camper. :lol:

I think we should all wait for ASC w A/V with similar interface and functions of ASC6 to come a bit later. ;-)

Cheers.