IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Suggestions for Advanced SystemCare 6

enoskype

Please provide lighter colors for the skin. The white is way too stark; the black VERY hard on the eyes. :?

Takes a while to find things, but looking forward to improvements.

Writer JC

Hi WriterJC,

Got your suggestion and I surely will forward it to program manager for consideration.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suggestion for ASC6

I love the GUI and functionality of ASC6. However, I do not like the fact that you cannot change the default settings for the Performance monitor. I do mostly drafting, accounting, and teaching highschool with my computer, so as such, do not care about how much of my CPU and RAM I am using. Please in the next version give us the option of just seeing the smiley face, or the performance data, as you have in previous versions.

Hi isjab,

Users can set PM(Performance Monitor) to or not to be shown on desktop.:mrgreen:

If you do not want PM to be shown on your desktop, please load ASC v6 -> click More icon on the top of the main interface of v6 -> click Settings -> click General Settings -> untick Enable Performance Monitor -> click Apply and OK.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the reply

Oh, I know how to activate and de-activate the performance monitor. I would just like to see the system state and not the cpu and ram usage is all. If you know of a way to do that, I would appreciate it.

I have written down your concern and will let our program team know.

Thanks in advance.:wink:

Oh, I know how to activate and de-activate the performance monitor. I would just like to see the system state and not the cpu and ram usage is all. If you know of a way to do that, I would appreciate it.

IObit Internet Optimiser - problem

I'm running SRWare Iron which is a secure Chromium browser but when I go into the "IObit Internet Optimiser" option of ASC 6 Pro and select "Optimize Chrome" I get an error message saying "Did not find Chrome"! :cry: Could this bug be rectified please as it's very annoying. :-x

Also, I'd like ASC to include an option to clear SRWare Iron history.

Cheers!

I'm running SRWare Iron which is a secure Chromium browser but when I go into the "IObit Internet Optimiser" option of ASC 6 Pro and select "Optimize Chrome" I get an error message saying "Did not find Chrome"! :cry: Could this bug be rectified please as it's very annoying. :-x

Also, I'd like ASC to include an option to clear SRWare Iron history.

Cheers!

SRWare Iron "borrowed' a great-deal from Google-Chrome browser,

but it is Not the same.

I suggest you use IE-9 or Google-Chrome.

Unless you are employee of 'SRWare Iron', If so, 'Sorry About That' suggestion! :lol:

Suggestion

Hi, I have a proposal and is not too innovative. In the previous version of the ASC was possible during scanning peek into preliminary results errors found and the program ran independently on, this is not at 6 and I can not wait to finish the whole scan.

It would be possible to include this in version 6?

Sorry for the English, it is a machine translation.;-)

Hi kocour,

Do you mean you want to check the scan result in detail? If so, please kindly note that after scan, you can click the item name under “Summary” to view the problems in detail.

Here is the online help file for ASC v6. You can find the detailed information under Repair Screen part there.

Hi Cicely,

If I understand correctly, kocour wants to see the details of the problems found for a section when in the mean time ASC continues to scan other items for other section.

In other words, when scanning continues, he wants to see the details of the problems of the ones that scanning is finished and problems found.

Cheers.

SRWare Iron "borrowed' a great-deal from Google-Chrome browser,

but it is Not the same.

I suggest you use IE-9 or Google-Chrome.

Unless you are employee of 'SRWare Iron', If so, 'Sorry About That' suggestion! :lol:

So, in other words, because your product doesn't support SRWare Iron you'd rather diss it than address the issue?

Interesting approach.

So, in other words, because your product doesn't support SRWare Iron you'd rather diss it than address the issue?

Interesting approach.

Most of us on this Forum are Users like you,

(unless you are actually a software producer?) :wink:

so it is Not Our product and I have no idea if IObit plans to Add 'SRWare Iron'?

I kinda doubt they have that as a 'High Priority' though. :grin:

Note - My guess is that it will be Added, if it gains more popularity.

performance monitor

I have viewing the performance monitor because it is so dark and cannot easily be seen. There should be a way to change the color or brighten it like the other skins in this IObit V6 Pro. It's not very useful is it can hardly be read.

Hello and welcome!

I have had no problem with seeing even the dark skin.Have you tried the white skin under 'skin' by the setting button on the upper right of the main display? or adjusted your brightness on your computer? (Start button, then enter adjust brightness....the appropriate result will come up!) :smile:

-Cowboy

I have viewing the performance monitor because it is so dark and cannot easily be seen. There should be a way to change the color or brighten it like the other skins in this IObit V6 Pro. It's not very useful is it can hardly be read.

• 1 month later...
First, I think calling Expert Mode Expert Mode could "scare" people that like ASC for being simple

But what about us that want to feel that we are superior about our technological prowess? :P

Besides... "free" still is and will probably always be a good incentive to try anything you are considering. "lite" is usually a less tasty food alternative but better for your health (at least in USA).

"free" is only logical.

I agree, and why are people obsessed with calling it "lite"? When I think of light I honestly think of lite Spam.

Could you put IObit Unlocker in the Tool Box, P.s I love Tool Box as it has lots of handy little software in it.

Smart Defrag is only a small Program, Could you put it in inside ASC6, instead of having to install it. (Like how you have IObit Uninstaller)

So much yes. At least give people the option to install these in a custom installation process during the initial installation.

Also, is there a way to remove the Facebook and Twitter buttons? If not, how about implementing the option?

• 1 month later...

Interface of ASC

Good morning, I would suggest an increase in the size of the program interface in a 2cm because the current interface when translated into Portuguese classes are crowded, so it will fit 20 letters per line (must be at least 23), myself ja I tried to translate the program, but gave up because it had to be cutting the words to not get tangled, maybe that's why the translation from Portuguese of Brazil is so bad, translators must be looking for words that fit in the program, if there is with an ugly interface, and IObit could help improve isso.Veja attached to something horrible.

Hi Cicely,

If I understand correctly, kocour wants to see the details of the problems found for a section when in the mean time ASC continues to scan other items for other section.

In other words, when scanning continues, he wants to see the details of the problems of the ones that scanning is finished and problems found.

Cheers.

I understood the same thing, and that would be useful... I think it would be very convenient, while would not interfere in the interface nor on in the resources usage. (Also, reading the results while running the scan or repairing is sometimes a pastime hahaha)

What do you think?

Hi

Can you add more Features from the Paid Versions to the Free Version

Malware Scan

And Some Features from Advanced Systemcare with Antivirus to the Free Version

Antivirus Function for the Free Version

Thank you very much

Mops21

If they do that, then there would be no need for a paid version.

It is because of the revenue earned from the paid versions -( which are very cheap for what they do)- that make it possible to continue to make a free version available.

Hi

So the free version is just as it is now

Thank you very much

• 2 weeks later...