IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How to unblock programs?

I just started using the pro0 version of Malware Fighter 1.5.02. On one of my 1st attempts at starting a program, there was a popup to block or allow one part of the program. I clicked "Remember..." but got distracted and the timer ran out. Now I can't access the program.

Is there any way to unblock the program? I've looked everywhere I can think of but haven't had any luck. The program is not listed under quarantine. I've tried moving the Drivers directory to the desktop as suggested in another thread.

The only way I can get the program to run is by turning Process Guard off.

I'd appreciate your help.

The program 'Security-Task-Manager', by ShareIt! Inc. my help.

It allows enabling or disabling of any process or service, even if they are hidden from normal process-managers.

It can be downloaded free.

See this thread for more Info:

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=13443

EDIT: Toppack, I think this program is not relevant to the solution for DynamicFred.

Hi DynamicFred, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

- Go to : C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter folder and open remember.ini file by a text editor such as Notepad.

- Change 1 (one) to 0 (zero) for corresponding # to that blocked item such as below example:

[block]

1=1 ====> 1=0

OR

Delete all the corresponding lines to that blocked item in the file.

If you can give us the screenshot of the content of the file, I can show you how it should look like after changes are made.

NOTE: You have to unhide the hidden Files and Folders in Folder Options at View tab in Folder and Search Options under Organize to see the folder and files there.

Cheers.

The program 'Security-Task-Manager' may help.

EDIT: Toppack, I think this program is not relevant to the solution for DynamicFred.

Sorry, if I misunderstood, but if a process has been disabled by another program such as IMF,

STM can Re-enable it,

which is what I thought the problem was ?

Archived