IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced system care v6

Reaper

works brilliant on my laptop no problems with any of the options only had it about a day needs more testing i will update as and when necessary. :-D
done more testing with the gaming turbo mode with game booster and it works fine no problems.But i will give it more testing on the care side of things and will send more feedback all in all it works perfect its a big thumbs up from me and if you put this on disk i would considering buying this product.I love this app it is better than advanced care 5 cus advanced care 5 messed up my computer.

ADVANCED CARE 6 BETA A BIG THUMBS UP :-D

Robust and Quick!

I've had it for a day on my laptop with dual boot (Win 7 and Win 8 RC1) and it works beautifully in both OS's. I will let you know how it performs under both operating systems as time passes and I pt it through it's paces ... :-P

done more testing with the gaming turbo mode with game booster and it works fine no problems.But i will give it more testing on the care side of things and will send more feedback all in all it works perfect its a big thumbs up from me and if you put this on disk i would considering buying this product.I love this app it is better than advanced care 5 cus advanced care 5 messed up my computer.

ADVANCED CARE 6 BETA A BIG THUMBS UP :-D

i have tryed all the options in the tools section and they all work perfectly no faults yet still needs a lot of testing to be shore i will test everyday for as long as possible and keep updating as i go along this app is just the best :grin:

Hi Reaper,

We will also read all new posts here. :mrgreen:

Hi Kittyfuzz,

In "Only 1 problem, Advanced cleaner breaks Diskeeper.. Turn off cleaning of Windows logs.", could you explain more specifically as there are tools and module named cleaner in Advanced SystemCare V6? And IMHO, "breaks Diskeeper" and "Turn off cleaning of Windows logs" are two problems. :roll:

Thanks for your patience in advance.

internet speed test

first i cleaned my computer with advanced care 6 before starting a internet speed test i loaded the speed test app then waited for results and the results are download speed is 63 meg and up load speed is 2.50 meg this is the best result i have ever had before. I had advanced care 6 my internet speed was half of this which i can say that it is obvious that advanced care 6 has had an affect on internet speeds and my computer runs pritty quick i am very impressed on how advanced care 6 works and it is the best app out still testing its limits and it still amazes me looking forward to the last version of this app.

ANOTHER THUMBS UP TO IOBIT FOR ADVANCED CARE 6 GOOD JOB BOYS

AND KEEP IT UP :-D

Hi Reaper,

We will also read all new posts here. :mrgreen:

Hi Kittyfuzz,

In "Only 1 problem, Advanced cleaner breaks Diskeeper.. Turn off cleaning of Windows logs.", could you explain more specifically as there are tools and module named cleaner in Advanced SystemCare V6? And IMHO, "breaks Diskeeper" and "Turn off cleaning of Windows logs" are two problems. :roll:

Thanks for your patience in advance.

The Junk Files Cleaner "Windows Log Files" being checked breaks Diskeeper. After repairing Diskeeper and unchecking "Windows Log Files" in The Junk Files Cleaner" Diskeeper works fine.

I can't seem to find the proformance moniter, where is it if I might ask?

And this is not a big deal, but I find it weird, I ran the disk scan twice, once witl the full cleaning, and it locked it up, the second time, I ran it alone and it locked me up so bad I had to force it to shut down (I hit the button)

but when I re tried it again a third time it preformed great, found an error, fixed it, and when I rebooted when it required it, I tried it again, it worked again, this time finding now error.

Is this the error, or somethign else that caused this? lol again WHERE IS THE MONITER??? lol I have looked for ages XD

EDIT: Monitor.exe (443 KB) @ C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 6

problems with malware Remover

today i used malware Remover for the first time just to test i deliberately infected my computer with a malware and used malware remover to remove it but it failed. It completed a scan and detected it then it automatically restarted my system once back to desktop i scanned it again with another program just to be shore but the malware was still in my computer so i used my avast security software to remove it permanently. thought i bring this problem to your attention :!:

Hi Reaper!

The Malware removal tool within ASC only removes well known and common Malwares. It is not an anti-virus program.

Perhaps you should try ASC with A/V?

If you would like to submit your sample to be sure it is detected and removed... there are other threads to do this in.:-)

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

The Malware removal tool within ASC only removes well known and common Malwares. It is not an anti-virus program.

Perhaps you should try ASC with A/V?

If you would like to submit your sample to be sure it is detected and removed... there are other threads to do this in.:-)

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

I must have forgot to menshon that i download a program that was detected as malware by my antivirus software so i switched my antivirus off to test the malware remover it detected the malware as malware but failed to remove it plus i scanned it twice and it still failed to remove it so i turned my security software back on scanned it with my antivirus software and deleted the malware. p.s. I did try ASC with A/V i only had a trial version not the test version plus ive bought my antivirus from avast yes can get it free but I bought it instead :|

The Junk Files Cleaner "Windows Log Files" being checked breaks Diskeeper. After repairing Diskeeper and unchecking "Windows Log Files" in The Junk Files Cleaner" Diskeeper works fine.

Hi Kittyfuzz,

What's the version of your Diskeeper?

P.S. We have tested V6 and Diskeeper 2011 but didn't reproduce the issue.

Hi Kittyfuzz,

We still didn't reproduce the issue.:-|

Please find the Log folder in the path: %appdata%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare v5 and send it to us as attachment so that we can look into the issue.

Thanks again.

a Difference in work boost and game boost in ASC v6Beta

I have been testing ASC v6 Beta work and game boost app and. I have found that for long term use of the boost system that the work boost works beta than the game boost. Yes the game one boosts game performance but in slows windows down a lot some times i have to wait more than five seconds for a app to open. But when using the work boost it takes less than five seconds for an app to open so for long term use I would use the work boost.

BUT dose it speed up gaming ? i will try this soon to see the affects it has on MW3 and other games.

PS. I am happy the way this app works and the way it is performing well done lads on producing a Brilliant product well done IObit :-)

Archived