IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

V6 Supersedes v5

JCurdie

"to replace in power, authority, effectiveness, acceptance, use, etc., as by another person or thing. "

I have been with IObit now for 4 versions (since v3), and have beta tested 2 versions (since v4), this will be my third version tested, just downloaded and did my first scan with the new beta version, and let me say, each one has gotten better, stronger, faster The interface has gotten more user friendly and the interface is way too cool, DONT change it :) , makes it easier to see whats happening when you can see ALL the options being tested and repaired instead of having to scroll through the list. IObit, you have once again, outdone yourself with version 6. I cant wait to see the new exciting changes yet to come, I hope those that have version 5 are able to upgrade for free as long as their license doesn't run out, and even if it does, would be nice if we who beta test can get an extension on our licenses we have now to able us to be the first to get a copy of the final version? Just a suggestion for loyalty appreciation.

Archived