IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

does 6 supercede 5

JimTele

I'm relativly new to your product. I installed ACS5 (free) after reading about it on PC Magazine, and was impressed enough to upgrade to the pro version. I also have IObit Malware Fighter and Smart Defrag 2. I installed ASC6 today, and am impressed so far. The interface is very clean. I do have a question about the resuls after a scan. If I do NOT check the fix automatically box, after a scan is completed there is a display showing ratings on security, stability and performance. Are there any ways to improve a low rating that ASC6 can suggest?

Second part of this is about ASC5 Pro and Smart Defrag 2. I have both, does Smart Defrag 2 do anything that ASC5 pro cannot? Is there any reason to have both?

The product has been very good,thanks for all that you do.

Hi JimTele... welcome to the Iobit forums!

I'm relativly new to your product. I installed ACS5 (free) after reading about it on PC Magazine, and was impressed enough to upgrade to the pro version. I also have IObit Malware Fighter and Smart Defrag 2. I installed ASC6 today, and am impressed so far. The interface is very clean. I do have a question about the resuls after a scan. If I do NOT check the fix automatically box, after a scan is completed there is a display showing ratings on security, stability and performance. Are there any ways to improve a low rating that ASC6 can suggest?

Second part of this is about ASC5 Pro and Smart Defrag 2. I have both, does Smart Defrag 2 do anything that ASC5 pro cannot? Is there any reason to have both?

The new version you have downloaded (6) is a beta version! When you downloaded it and accepted the terms in the download window... you agreed to help test and refine the software. It is not just a simple update. You are now testing this product! It is at your risk!! You must accept all responsibility for any and all repercussions.

Iobit Beta testing 6 test. Beta software "advanced systemcare"; test; 6 Iobit ASC

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Are there any ways to improve a low rating that ASC6 can suggest?

Hello JimTele,

That's because you have not repaired the found errors. Please click Repair button to fix the problems to improve the rating.

It's better to keep both ASC5 and Smart Defrag. Smart Defrag is a professional defragmentation tool, which is more powerful than Disk Defragment module in ASC5.

P.S. You'd better close all your browsers first, then run ASC6 to scan & repair all the problems(Please do not do other things during this process).

Mel,

Please don't misunderstand my post, I am in no way complaining about ASC6.

Cicely-

Thanks for expanding a bit on my question. The status show is PRE repair, correct? I appreciate the clariffication on Smart Defrag 2, thanks.

Regards-

Jim

Archived