IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced System Care 6 beta 1.0

Applehead3

My rating on the new Beta Test.

So far, I believe the new version of ASC is very good. I have been a user since version 3. I love ASC because it works quick and does the job right.

Here is my list of pros and cons.

PROS:

:arrow:Two modes. I mainly use expert mode, but I can see that some computer newbies would need a Simplified mode. Nice touch.

:arrow: Sleek, sexy, and beautiful interface. I mean. Wow. It is the best one yet. All the buttons are in the right place. Not too small where I take an hour to find them, but not too gaudy where the program is annoying to use.

:arrow: A whole lot of items in the toolbox. Most of them are a great help. The ones that aren't, I can see why others would like them.:-)

:arrow: The turbo boost is simply amazing.;-)

CONS:

The only one I see is that the whole "Share with your friends" thing is too in-your-face about it.

Archived