IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Unusual issue relating to iobit ASC 6.0 beta 1

ricjandro

After using and installing ASC 6.0 for roughly one week, there are three or more instances where ASC uses 93% of the 16GB RAM on my laptop. This issue happens sporadically but particularly after my laptop's up-time > 2 hours. Currently, I only use my laptop for research and work; no video games; only applications primarily loaded are microsoft office-related.

Although I did not screen shot the issue, Attached within this reply is a screenshot of my current screen highlighting how the laptop's present state is like when using ASC 6.0 beta 1. I am curious to know if this is only an isolated incident or if others have experienced this before. These occurrences do pose as a large issue as the only way to decrease the memory utilization is by restarting thereby potentially losing all research/work-related files.

If and when the issue does arise again, I'll be sure to provide updates.

After using and installing ASC 6.0 for roughly one week, there are three or more instances where ASC uses 93% of the 16GB RAM on my laptop. This issue happens sporadically but particularly after my laptop's up-time > 2 hours. Currently, I only use my laptop for research and work; no video games; only applications primarily loaded are microsoft office-related.

Although I did not screen shot the issue, Attached within this reply is a screenshot of my current screen highlighting how the laptop's present state is like when using ASC 6.0 beta 1. I am curious to know if this is only an isolated incident or if others have experienced this before. These occurrences do pose as a large issue as the only way to decrease the memory utilization is by restarting thereby potentially losing all research/work-related files.

If and when the issue does arise again, I'll be sure to provide updates.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Please clarify this ricjandro.

there are three or more instances where ASC uses 93% of the 16GB RAM
You do realize that you are testing a beta version of the product?
ASC 6.0 beta 1

Archived