IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced system care 6 Beta 1.0

cmjf0013

I have been using advanced system care 5 for months now, never had I thought that it was a bad program, but now I will never go back to it again, this new version, it uses less resourcs and finds more errors and problems with my system than I have found with everything else, I ran advnaced system care 5 deep scan, glarries utilities (I think I spelled that wrong, my mistake) and also cc cleaner (again, not 100% sure of that name) but this new program caught several programs that were hidden mistakes, and I'm not sure if the beta is supposed to allow you to run the boost for internet or not but it allowed me to do so, it usually takes me 45 seconds to pull up this site going from google (clicking mozilla firefox, going to google, my homepage) to this site, when I ran it, it took me 15 seconds, I was so amazed, now everything is going well on here

THANKS IOBIT FOR ANOTHER AMAZING PRODUCT, I will do what I can to support them again with this new one, this product beat 3 different programs just for registry errors alone, not to mention internet boost, I have yet to run a disk scan with it how ever, I feel no need to, if thats recomemded on thsi system, I will do so, but for now, I'm just amazed,

Long Live IObit!

Hi http://forums.iobit.com/images/avatars/img/121a.gif cmjf0013,

Please be careful with the beta test version of ASC 6. Please understand that you are helping to test this product.

I have been reading your posts even if I have not responded back. The fact still remains that you are hoping your machine will be able to do something it is not capable of doing... that is why your processor runs at 99% and things hang. It doesn't matter who builds the machine... only whats inside it. The Vaio's you used to use had better insides.

Please be careful.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi http://forums.iobit.com/images/avatars/img/121a.gif cmjf0013,

Please be careful with the beta test version of ASC 6. Please understand that you are helping to test this product.

I have been reading your posts even if I have not responded back. The fact still remains that you are hoping your machine will be able to do something it is not capable of doing... that is why your processor runs at 99% and things hang. It doesn't matter who builds the machine... only whats inside it. The Vaio's you used to use had better insides.

Please be careful.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

what are Viaos? lol, and I figured that with the beta version, I was helping to test, but seeing as I had been low on memory I chose to use the beta instead of the later version. btw, I was able to get my thhing apart, I found the processor (410 1.46 GHz) I already plan to replace the ram, add more atleast, but is there anything I can do about the processor, or should I just leave it alone, I mean, I'm already getting a new pc, I'm getting the list of parts I need soon anyways, I'm just impatient

what are Viaos? lol, and I figured that with the beta version, I was helping to test, but seeing as I had been low on memory I chose to use the beta instead of the later version. btw, I was able to get my thhing apart, I found the processor (410 1.46 GHz) I already plan to replace the ram, add more atleast, but is there anything I can do about the processor, or should I just leave it alone, I mean, I'm already getting a new pc, I'm getting the list of parts I need soon anyways, I'm just impatient

Do what you have to do! It is as Toppack mentioned ... upgrade the best you are able.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

So far impressed by the beta - I assume I should uninstall 5.0?

I deleted MINE because of the memory I needed to gain back, but I honestly would have kept it as a back up incase this beta version messes up, I see the old version as an easy to download program, so unless you have the pro version of 5, I would delete it or put in in the back for now, Thats up to you, unless melvine deal thinks you should keep it, the beta is under testing, while that version is tested and works.

I just prefer the latest lol

So far impressed by the beta - I assume I should uninstall 5.0?

Hi Fenway,

I neither advise for or against beta testing of version 6. If you read the License agreement before you click accept you see that you are agreeing to the test terms of AdvancedSystemCare beta6. Understand that you are helping to test the product. Understand that your system may be damaged. Understand that you should have adequate back-up imaging.

I would keep the 5.0 version unless you wish to be a tester. You can look at the threads of the beta testers and draw your own conclusions.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi Fenway,

I neither advise for or against beta testing of version 6. If you read the License agreement before you click accept you see that you are agreeing to the test terms of AdvancedSystemCare beta6. Understand that you are helping to test the product. Understand that your system may be damaged. Understand that you should have adequate back-up imaging.

I would keep the 5.0 version unless you wish to be a tester. You can look at the threads of the beta testers and draw your own conclusions.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

wow, I need to read the aggreements more often, well I still like it, and yea fenway, follow his advice, I'd keep 5 lol, I have nothing to lose how ever XD

Hi cmjf0013,

CPU's dont melt... they fail. They will only melt if your house catches on fire. If the specific CPU fan fails then the CPU will ultimately fail... it will not melt.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

so do you know what caused the black and warping on the corners closest to the ram? or is this normal?

melted CPU

Hi cmjf0013,

CPU's dont melt... they fail. They will only melt if your house catches on fire. If the specific CPU fan fails then the CPU will ultimately fail... it will not melt.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS, we had a storm a couple of weeks back, lightening hit the house and it blew all the breakers in the back of the house off, it discharged back in my room and my computer and me got shocked the crap out of, I think thats what did it, I never thought about that, would electic going through it have something to do with that? oh my god, and thats also when the errors started to pop up, I can't believe I never thought about that, wow, for a 20 year old, I can be really stupid haha

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS, we had a storm a couple of weeks back, lightening hit the house and it blew all the breakers in the back of the house off, it discharged back in my room and my computer and me got shocked the crap out of, I think thats what did it, I never thought about that, would electic going through it have something to do with that? oh my god, and thats also when the errors started to pop up, I can't believe I never thought about that, wow, for a 20 year old, I can be really stupid haha

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm not much of a computer geek and certainly no electrician but my guess is Yes

In another thread, you asked for opinions on whether to update this computer or buy a new one, I can now give you a solid answer.

Buy a new computer.

You are lucky you can use this one at all

All the best, woz of oz

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm not much of a computer geek and certainly no electrician but my guess is Yes

In another thread, you asked for opinions on whether to update this computer or buy a new one, I can now give you a solid answer.

Buy a new computer.

You are lucky you can use this one at all

All the best, woz of oz

Wozofoz, I think I'm lucky to be ALIVE actiually XD, I'm really curious now as to how I can run this with a melted cpu, is this a danger risk and stufff, LOOKS like its time for GOOGLE again, I might be in danger to leave this on if I'm not in the room lol

Just started to test the BEta

So far this seems to be a great improvement on an already great product. I'll know more as time goes on, but it already seems to run faster and I love the auto-scan and monitoring options.

Keep up the good work

Advanced system care 6 Beta

I've been using Advanced system care for over a year now, and truly say that it is a great program. Catching things that my other system care programs don't catch. Have recommended it to my family members. Great program!:grin:

Thanks IObit.

Archived