IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Rise of Flight

Hi all!

Wanted to try using GB3 with the simulation "Rise of Flight". Unfortunately, the opening screen is cut off thereby not allowing me to make game selections i.e., select "missions", or "campaigns", or "multiplayer", etc. This cutoff occurs because the Task Bar is covering the area that contains these selections. Also, the game is not full screen but has the desktop showing along both the left and right sides of the game screen. Is there some way of making the game full screen and allowing me to select options in the game?

Thanks

JimHS

Hi all!

Wanted to try using GB3 with the simulation "Rise of Flight". Unfortunately, the opening screen is cut off thereby not allowing me to make game selections i.e., select "missions", or "campaigns", or "multiplayer", etc. This cutoff occurs because the Task Bar is covering the area that contains these selections. Also, the game is not full screen but has the desktop showing along both the left and right sides of the game screen. Is there some way of making the game full screen and allowing me to select options in the game?

Thanks

JimHS

This is unclear.

So did you try it using GB? Or this is what you see after using GB? Is your system compatable with the game? Can you reset your video settings to be compatable with the game? Please elaborate!!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived