IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Absolutely LOVE version 6.0 BETA!!!!!!!!

dolfin1102

I absolutely LOVE the new version!!! I have had several people install version 5.0 already. I will definatly be calling them to tell them to update to the 6.0 beta. The scans are easier to run. You just click on the scan option after choosing what you want done and it does it all in 1 sitting. 5.0 had to be done one at a time!

Welcome dolfin1102

I absolutely LOVE the new version!!! I have had several people install version 5.0 already. I will definatly be calling them to tell them to update to the 6.0 beta. The scans are easier to run. You just click on the scan option after choosing what you want done and it does it all in 1 sitting. 5.0 had to be done one at a time!

Thanks for your feedback. Glad to see that you love the new version and very grateful that you will call them to try 6.0 beta.:-D

Also you can calling them to this forum and the feedback is always welcomed here.:lol:

Archived