IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

MWF Pro not working??

Hi jbooth,

I know that you were using ASC a while ago, but will you please fill in detail (including all security softwares) the OS + Computer Details part of Additional Information in your Profile, of which you can go there by clicking on User CP at the top left of the Forum page.

So, I can try to help for the cookies considered as to be deleted.

As far as I can read from your screenshot, for example, 207.com cookie should have been deleted by IObit software.

Cheers.

p.s. Better resolution screenshots can be seen (read), so please use more pixels.

Hi jbooth,

I know that you were using ASC a while ago, but will you please fill in detail (including all security softwares) the OS + Computer Details part of Additional Information in your Profile, of which you can go there by clicking on User CP at the top left of the Forum page.

So, I can try to help for the cookies considered as to be deleted.

As far as I can read from your screenshot, for example, 207.com cookie should have been deleted by IObit software.

Thank you for your reply. I have provided that information in the profile at your request.

p.s. Better resolution screenshots can be seen (read), so please use more pixels.

Not sure how to do that. I used W7 SNIP tool to create the shot.

EDIT: I just viewed the screenshot attachment with IE9. Zoomed in on it and it became reasonably readable.

Most cookies do nothing more than allow you to access website content and track your activities.

My experience has been that Firefox properly configured with selected Cookie blocking addons does a very good job of blocking cookies.:-)

Hi jbooth,

Thanks for the info in your CP!

It seems that all those cookies are from FF.

What is your Protect Level when you go to Protect section under General Settings at Settings window and is DOG (Digital Original Gene) enabled there?

Cheers.

Archived