IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Help with Dragon Nest (gamebooster problem)

Hello iobit community! I recently downloaded Game Booster 3.5 Beta, and it runs great with games such as MineCraft. However, I attempted to boost and then run Dragon Nest (a game from Nexon) both from the official website and from my own launcher, and it immediately disconnected me from the game. Right before the login screen. I can't find any similar threads around and I don't see it in the FAQ or the settings. Any help is appreciated. If any more info is required, it will be provided.

Edit: Happened only after running gamebooster, game worked fine before downloading it. It's kinda late here, but when I wake up I will try re-downloading and restarting multiple times to see if that works. If my problem has nothing to do with gamebooster (because it doesn't cause these problems, etc) then feel free to close/delete this thread.

Hello iobit community! I recently downloaded Game Booster 3.5 Beta, and it runs great with games such as MineCraft. However, I attempted to boost and then run Dragon Nest (a game from Nexon) both from the official website and from my own launcher, and it immediately disconnected me from the game. Right before the login screen. I can't find any similar threads around and I don't see it in the FAQ or the settings. Any help is appreciated. If any more info is required, it will be provided.

Edit: Happened only after running gamebooster, game worked fine before downloading it. It's kinda late here, but when I wake up I will try re-downloading and restarting multiple times to see if that works. If my problem has nothing to do with gamebooster (because it doesn't cause these problems, etc) then feel free to close/delete this thread.

Hi Gabe777,

Had you run previous non-beta versions with no issues? If so then please try a clean install here.

Archived