IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Free versus Pro..how to delete free version

apache

I started with the free version from cnet and subsequently bought the pro version. Occasionally the free version is trying to get me to buy the pro...so i assume it's still running and would like to get rid of it.

thanks

Apache:-P

I started with the free version from cnet and subsequently bought the pro version. Occasionally the free version is trying to get me to buy the pro...so i assume it's still running and would like to get rid of it.

thanks

Apache:-P

I assume you are asking about ASC-5, correct ?

Are you saying that you have 'more than one' Icon for running ASC-5 ?

Have you re-booted the computer since installing the pro-upgrade?

To completely remove the Free version it's best to deactivate the 'Auto-load' option (if activated),

then Re-boot, then Uninstall it.

I can not think of any reason a single Icon would intermitently Revert to run and display the Free version configuration. :shock:

Unless the notices are actually 'Update to latest verion' notifications, Not really Up-grade notices?

Maybe a screen-shot of the message will help someone figure this out ?

Hi apache, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

Please download the latest ASC 5.4 from the link in Advanced SystemCare 5.4 is Released!! (Updated to 5.4.0.257 -July 27 2012) thread and clean install it, then enter your Licence code for ASC PRO supplied to you.

Clean install is explained HERE and HERE.

Please inform if the problem is solved after following the procedure.

Cheers.

Archived