IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

what software will burn xbox 360 games..

rds5656

Here in the USA, Law-enforcement will only become involved if you are Reported for making copies for Re-sale and not for your personal use.

And I think it's the same other places around the world that even care, 'one way or the other'. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Here in the USA, Law-enforcement will only become involved if you are Reported for making copies for Re-sale and not for your personal use.

And I think it's the same other places around the world that even care, 'one way or the other'. :lol:

Well, I could be wrong but..... I have seen many of these posts before and the reality is usually this guy is coping his buddies disc so he doesn't have to pay for one.

That is illegal. :shock::shock::shock:

Well, I could be wrong but..... I have seen many of these posts before and the reality is usually this guy is coping his buddies disc so he doesn't have to pay for one.

That is illegal. :shock::shock::shock:

Very True, but I try to think Positive about people,

until I find out Differently. :grin:

ACTUALLY, you can copy any game, but you have to have... well, I'm not going to go into what you have to do, I have done my research, and it seems relativily easy, but also HIGHLY illegal, but I'm sure you already know this. as for burning a 360 game, its not best idea, its usually a "ripped" game, meaning, not everything is there, or there is a virus, and yes, a virus downloaded can mess you computer up bad, I do know ALOT abut this subject, but I can not with good feelings about it, explain it.

also, I learned LONG ago, don't BLINK in the direction the the 360 if its on and a games in it. it scratches a donut in it BAD :shock::-x

Archived