IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

FREEZE: Can't switch to Gamebox problem

hey so i'm new here and i registered cause i seem to be the only one having this problem (I searched in google to find out if anyone else was having this problem but i didn't find much).

so here's what im encountering (i'm playing sims 3 and i have GB 3.5 btw):

the game freezes everytime i click the switch to game box button (im in the boost page just so you know), after clicking it will go to game box mode and freeze when analyzing. this also happens when i try to defrag, always with the analyze part.

sadly i really can't give any screenshots cause it freezes the whole computer.

what i have done is to uninstall the gb using iobit unistaller and performed powerful scan, then reinstalled gb 3.5 but the problem still persists.

thank you in advance for those who have answers and to those who spent time reading ^^

ps. also i don't know if this thread is in the right place, please tell me and ill move it or repost it in its proper forum ^^

Archived