IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

scrd01 & SAS

get similar could not reply to your thread got an error you do not have access.

find mbam ok but with sas on updates it often freezes processing updates. somestimes going to task manager closing the sas proces and reopening it works, other times reboot works, and like toadays update had to reinstall sas.

no idea of thecause but keep all my downloads in folders so i can reinstall easily without downloading.

get similar could not reply to your thread got an error you do not have access.

find mbam ok but with sas on updates it often freezes processing updates. somestimes going to task manager closing the sas proces and reopening it works, other times reboot works, and like toadays update had to reinstall sas.

no idea of thecause but keep all my downloads in folders so i can reinstall easily without downloading.

Hi sunny!

The error message you got concerning the Malware removal section is actually a reflection of the protection necessary in helping members clean their machines without interference (errant posts, individuals who are not versed, spammers... etc.) It is a restriction placed on that section so that a member may be dedicated to having their machine cleansed. The only members allowed to respond to a members post in that section would be... the member that opened the thread, Malware-Fighters, Administrators, or possibly super moderators.

It is extremely important that you not follow allong scrd01's thread and apply Dave's instructions as if they were addressed to you. If you feel the need to check this out on your machine then you will have to open your own thread in the Malware Removal section... following the guidelines just as scrd01 did.

That having been stated...:wink:

I am not sure that your issue is similar unless you describe it more fully as scrd01 was describing problems of a much broader variance than just SAS. By the description given in your post yours is primarily limited to SAS?

If you could please elaborate further on your issue in this thread with your specific description would be most helpful. This could even be part of the problem:

all my downloads in folders
. The part I would be most interested in is are you getting redirects as Roy is?:-)

In all probability yours and Roy's problems aren't related or similar. Yours is most likely a more limited issue.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

P.S. Ms. ennis rocks! God save the Queen!!!

Archived