IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Check for New Versions

dv8cowboy

G'Day lass,

In the main GUI for ASC there is a drop down menu on the right hand top that has among other things,"Check for New Versions". It doesn't work and I'm requesting that you talk to the developers about it.It is horrible to find out thru second or third hand (here) information that there IS indeed newer versions.Then there is the trust issue that I may break something or lose my Pro license by downloading thru a third party. :???:

If the developers could put in that yes there is a newer version and give the option to install over the top I would be so much more at ease...and get the newer one first!

Just an idea,or remove the "check" option altogether if it is unworkable (bad idea).

Thank you for your consideration,

-Terry

Hi Cicely!

I have the latest version 5.30.246 obtained from Majorgeeks AFTER hearing about it here.Of course the new version would say I was current,it did that before and that is where the problem is as I explained to you before in my previous post! The link either doesn't work or is busted!Before I manually updated the link it said I had the newest version when in fact I did not...it needs to be fixed by the developers!Please refer again to my original post,it is ALL there! :wink:

Kind regards,

Terry

Hi dv8cowboy,

What is your present version? And what information did you get after you clicked Check for updates?

Please download the latest Advanced SystemCare v5.3.0, then install it on the top of your present version.

Archived