IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Oibit PRO v.5.3.0 keeps my PC running with no problems.

Hello To Everyone

Yes Iobit has made me a true believer with Oibit Advanced SystemCare PRO v.5.3.0. I have used many different programs that claim they are the best, but Oibit Advanced SystemCare PRO v.5.3.0. is the real deal. It works wonderfully each & every time keeping my PC's running great.

Now with the beta being tested & soon ready for us to use. Wow can't wait.

My hats off to all the programers, testers & many other fine people who make this one & other fine programs by Oibit. The best the world has seen or used at a price thats fair & keeping our PC's working at thier max's..

Yes I well buy & use Oibit Advanced SystemCare PRO because it's worth ever pennie with zero problems.

Thank You All

Fire & Ice 666:grin:

Not updating 5.4?!

Hey Guys,

Anyone know why i can't update to 5.4.0 from 5.3.0

I get the notification that an update is available, so i click download. Once the file downloads i get informed that it failed to get update files.

I'm running win 7 64bit pro (i7-2600k, 16 gb ram)

Mcafee security suite (telecom nz edition)

Cheers for any help. :-D

Hi SSkinny... welcome to the Iobit forums!

Try to install 5.4 from a different location such as this one outside of the updater. Close ASC if running in your system tray before downloading. If you still are unsuccessful then you will probably have to do a clean install of ASC in order to get to version 5.4. If you find the need for a clean install the guidelines are here and here.

I hope this solves your problem!:smile:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived