IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Required Paid???

iamarawr

I love Advanced SystemCare. It keeps my RAM free, my GPU free, and my CPU stable.

I recently reconfigured my computer (Windows Vista, factory reinstallation) and downloaded ASC.

Everything went fine, I chose the free version, in order to keep my computer healthy FOR FREE. However, when I scan for problems, and problems it does indeed find, when I click fix, it doesn't let me??? It brings me to a page saying: "You need to upgrade to fix these errors!" Is this new? Because if it is, I'm done with ASC. I expect to be able to download a program that says it's free, and then use it, FOR FREE.

My version of ASC is 5.1.0

Hi iamarawr... welcome to the Iobit forums!

The free version should work fine. This sounds like a corrupt install.

Please do a clean install using these guidelines as a reference: here and here.

Hopefully this will resolve your problem.:-D

Please post back with the outcome.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

As Melvin said the free version should find and fix all problems without a notice to upgrade to Pro.

If you try to use or enable a Pro version only feature (EG: Deep Registry Scan) you will get that notice saying you are required to upgrade to use the feature.

My version of ASC is 5.1.0

Advanced SystemCare 5.4 is Released

All the best, woz of oz

Archived