IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Seeking Help - After uninstalling some programs through ASC, I can't open my computer anymore after reboot

rgeebasoy

Hi,

I'm seeking help for everyone because I just uninstalled some programs using the Advance System care but after reboot I can't use my computer anymore. The computer stayed on the windows screen and I can't get inside the desktop, I need to unplug the computer to shut it down.. Actually, I remembered that it happened to me twice before that after uninstalling some programs through advanced system care the computer can't be opened after reboot, I can't also access F8 or F5 for safe mode. Is this really the thing after uninstalling through the ASC? is there any other way to bring back my computer instead of having it reformatted?

Please Help,

Argie

Which programs did you Uninstall?

There are very few programs that will prevent Windows boot-up from completing, unless it is a program that has been set to load at boot-up

and Windows can not find part of the program to load.

If you ever get it to complete the boot-up in Safe-mode,

Check for any 'load at start-up' programs that were not deacivated before deleting them.

Such as ASC, which has a 'load at boot-up' Option in settings.

If those Options are not deactivated, only some the related files will be deleted, Not all,

which can lock-up the file-search.

But that will Not pervent it from starting in Safe-mode.

In the past, I have temporarily connected another Hard-drive, with OS on it, to Boot from,

then get into original drive's files to fix the problem.

(That is fairly easy to do with a desk-top computer but not a Laptop)

(Which is One of the Many reasons I No longer own a Laptop) :lol:

Archived