IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

windows wont update

zuggamom

Hi zuggamom

I moved your post to this forum because it seemed that it belonged in the ASC forums.

Please tell us which version you use and also please describe the action in detail that placed you in your current predicament.

A simple quick clean should not give that result.

Have you tried the restore center in the program to roll back the cleaning that made this happen?

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. Please read Usage of IObit Products ( link in my signature)

and microsoft says that advance quickcare caused it. buy removing an important register key. I need to back up and dont understand how todo this because at times Im pretty pc illiterate. can someone please help me

Ok zuggamom :-)

Have you checked your services ? services.msc written in Run and seen if the update service is activated?

Do you run the program with TurboBoost activated?

Have you also tried some of the functions in the Toolbox?

We need as much information on the way you have used the machine and what your settings are as you can give us.

Cheers

solbjerg

sorry about the caps. I musta hit capslock **blushes**

Hi zuggamom,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Would you please try to undo the changes made by Advanced SystemCare in the Rescue Center or try the systme restore?

Please kindly provide the following information so that we can test the issue.

1. Your operation system: Win7 32bit or Win7 64bit?

2. The specific version of Advanced SystemCare and Avast.

Thanks for your help.

Hi zuggamom

Sometimes a .dll file (dynamic link library file) in Java, that are not found in it's default position can cause this inability to update.

You could try downloading the latest version of Java and install that version.

I am not sure about this, but that would be one of the things I would try.

Cheers

solbjerg

and avast free antivirus

Archived