IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

First Review Post Of Advanced SystemCare Pro Beta by new User

john.geez

Firstly I'd like to say i have been using version 5 for some time now and found it very easy to use and a very effective all round P.C tuner. It covers all aspects from junk, malware, obsolete history and performance issues. I have just installed version 6 Beta on a old machine to check out first incase of any bug issues. I like the new slick interface, it looks very modern and simple too. Upon my first scan it also seems to pick up on more issues which is great. I always run my operating system at it's most basic levels to obtain the very best performance from whatever hardware I'm using as the newer versions of Windows are very ram consuming. your software makes this tuning easy enough for even the newest of pc users, it is extremely user friendly and doesn't bog you down with too much techno stuff which would boggle a new pc user. All round a good improvement on a already exceptional piece of tuning software. Keep up the good work. I've been building and working on computer hardware and software, both business and gaming for over 30 years, all my details are in my registration

Archived