IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit MF isn't an AV?

ragous

i uninstalled my ESET and ASC with AV and installed ASC Beta 6 + IObit Malware Fighter,and i got message saying that IObit Malware Fighter isn't an Anti-Virus program and that i need to find an Anti-Virus program to protect my PC..

so it's some kind of error or IObit Malware Fighter isn't an Anti-Virus?:shock:?::???:

my Windows tells me that IObit Malware Fighter is Anti-Spyware (like Windows Defender) and not Anti-Virus

http://oi45.tinypic.com/1448f9y.png

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

IObit Malware Fighter is not an ant-virus and should be used in conjunction with your anti-virus software.

From the IObit website

Adopted with IObit's unique "Dual-Core" engine and improved program core structure, IObit Malware Fighter is now available to deliver a more comprehensive system scan to find the deepest infections, and remove or quarantine them, protecting your PC from more security threats and privacy compromises. With anti-malware technology, including anti-spyware, anti-adware, anti-trojan, anti-bot and more technology, IObit Malware Fighter can assist your antivirus to defend any tricky and complex threats.

Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus is the IObit anti-virus software

All the best, woz of oz

Hello ragous.

You may find this thread informative... be sure to open the link in the first post and all the links in Enoskype's to view everything. If you view the thread and wish to see what a different antivirus offers... consider that Avira, Avast, AVG, MSE, BitDefender... and others offer effective free versions. I will not recommend one over the other as all have their +'s and -'s. Some are heavier on your system, some have easier to use interface and options, some are "prettier" than others. If you asked the question here (as it has been posed many times) you will get a plethora of opinions and advisements. The only recommendation (and this is a strong recommendation) I offer here is that you choose a known tested reputable A/V with a tested and known high detection rate.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live lomg and prosper!

Archived