IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Exellent Job!

LadyGwenna

:razz: I have been using Iobit's software for some time now, and frankly, I won't start the day without scanning my PC with Advance System Care - I started out using Version 5, but when Version 6 (Beta) became available, I eagerly downloaded it and put it to the test. Version 5 was great, and did such a terrific job, that I was more than happy to spend the money to purchase it. I must say, however, that Version 6, even though still in Beta, is by far exceeding my expectations!:grin: Version 6, does much more than Version 5, more tools, more compresensive settings AND Version 6 includes a Registry Defrag with each and every scan! Sure, Version 6 takes a bit longer to run the scan, but it is WELL worth the wait. My computer has shown a marked improvement since I started using it. I also love the new User Interface, too! :smile:

I had no problem whatsoever with the download and install of Version. The settings were very easy to understand, and even the free version of this software does a spectacular job! In fact, the free version of Advanced System Care, does a better job than CCleaner Professional, Auslogics, Advanced Disk Cleaner, Jet Clean, and many of the others, that I've paid money for, all combined! I have had not a single problem with this software. It does what the company says it will do, smoothly, and efficiently. I haven't had a single glitch, bug, hiccup, slowdown, or freeze up! I give Advanced System Care 6 5 GOLD STARS and a Giant Sized Thumbs Up! I'm looking forward to the final release of the finished product, and you better believe I plan to buy the full version! :grin:

You guys as Iobit? Keep up the good work! You've got one very satisfied and happy customer here, in PA! 8:)

By the way; I also use Iobit's Malware Fighter, The Game Booster Ver. 3, Smart Defrag Ver. 2, Uninstaller, and Unlock. When I find a good thing, I stick with it!! Iobit Rules!:mrgreen:

Archived