IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Pro w. AV

OK buy mistake I renewed my sub. and by accident I renewed with the anti-virus and did not want the anti virus can ASC Pro without antivirus be installed with out the add in on installation . I dont need it and do not want to load alll that extra on my systems

Your post is not very clear...

I think you are asking if you can install AdvancedSystemCare without antivirus? And then upgrade it to the PRO version.

The answer to that is yes. The download for the newest version of ASC is here.

Download and install it then Copy/Paste your Pro License into it to activate the Pro features.

If this is not what you are asking, then please clarify.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

OK buy mistake I renewed my sub. and by accident I renewed with the anti-virus and did not want the anti virus can ASC Pro without antivirus be installed with out the add in on installation . I dont need it and do not want to load alll that extra on my systems

Hi ReadMeToo,

Please email support@iobit.com to figure out this confusion.

Archived