IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Solution to Performance Monitor showing "B" despite running all Quick Care functions

Scannan

I have noticed many times that the PM will still show "B" after running all the Quick Care functions. I tired to track down the cause/solution to this, and discovered that if you run the Privacy Sweep in Deep Care it finds more files to be cleaned even though Quick Care already performed a clean. Having run this sweep, immediately sts the PM to "A".

Note: It will ask you to switch off your browser in order to perform the clean, but even if you do not switch it off, it will still set the PM to "A".

Maybe this is something that Iobit may want to look at.

Yes, the settings are exactly the same. I have been monitoring this for almost a year, and even when newer versions were installed, this procedure still worked. I think that either the method the PM uses to assess performance is not quite right or the impact that Privacy Sweep has on the performance criteria is too high.

I agree completely, but even though it is onlya guide, it should still have a basic level of performance, otherwise it has no purpose and issimply a gadget. I amnot criticising the PM, as I find it very helpful in tracking machine performance. I am simply saying that if the PM shows "B" and says to run Quick Clear, but still remains "B" following the clean, but changes to "A", by simply running Privacy Sweep again in Deep Clear, that it may be something that Iobit could look at.

My only wish is to passmy observations on, as an assistance to them.

Archived