IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 3 RC1 Available

enoskype

New: Sep 25 Advanced SystemCare 3 RC1 Available

Fixed bugs and improved overall modules.

Download_Now (AWC3Setup-RC1.exe : 5452 KB) (AWC.exe version : 2.9.23.549)

What's New in RC 1

------------------------------------------

+ Improved overall modules and functions

+ Fixed most bugs in previous beta versions

NOTE:

IObit Registry Defrag module added

EDIT:

Bug in IObit Registry Defrag module is fixed. You can update it through ASC 3 RC1's updater.

worried about the reviews

Hi , I use AWC / Advanced SystemCare and really like the product. The last version expired so I went to betanews.com to download te RC1 and read the reviews.

Well, the reviews are not all that good and and in some cases the RC1 messed up the users computer.

I cant afford to have probs with my PC right now, so i will have to wait untill there is more info on the RC1.

I would like very much to have some feedback on the new version from forum members and admins.

Thank you.:idea:

Cario

Ario

betas including RC versions are test programs which may have faults, thats why they are called betas to warn you that its not the finished product and gives IObit a chance to put things right from users feedback before the final release.

give it a try any problems post in and someone will help or if not happy delete and await the final product.

AWC2 is a full product.

Hi ario,

Addition to sunny staines, before using ASC 3 RC1, please read this_post and solbjerg's post #10 of the same thread, then you will guess what some of the reviewers should have done before repair.

You can easily try ASC without any harm, if you are careful enough to chose what you really want it to repair.

Also, there are very useful utilities in it.

Cheers.

Archived