IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

MF Pro disappeared?

I have MWF Pro, ASC5 Pro, and Avast Pro installed on my computer.

Did MWF Pro merge with ASC5 in the last update? Because I can no longer find my MWF Pro icon to run the program.

I can go to the Programs folder, and find an Iobit Malware Fighter folder, but no Pro version folder. Also, the Malware Fighter Folder only has two options in it to click: 1. an icon that takes me to Iobit's website, and 2. the Uninstall option...

What did I do?

~E

If you are using Windows X64 the IMF program is not located in the "Program Files" or "Program Data" folder. It is located in "C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter" folder.

You can also use Windows Task Manager and check "Processes" to see if any "IMF*" processes are running.

You can also use IObit Uninstaller (free) to see if it shows IMF as an installed program.

Hi ehargett, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

Buddahfan is rigt, but it seems that an acidental uninstall is performed for IObit Malware Fighter.

Perhaps, reinstallation of IMF 1.5 will do the trick.

You can find the donload link in IMF IObit Malware Fighter 1.5 is available! (NEW) thread.

You may have to enter your Pro license code again.

Cheers.

Archived