IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 6 Beta 2.0 is released.

enoskype

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10180&stc=1&d=1342536490 Advanced SystemCare 6 Beta 2.0 is released.

....http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

from MajorGeeks (asc6-setup-beta.exe) (6.0.5.134) size: 15400 KB)

Application File: ASC.exe (3465 KB) Application File version: (6.0.5.134)

For images of ASC6 Beta 2.0 please see THIS thread by itobe.

Features:

• Scan and remove spyware and adware with the latest definition
  • Prevent spyware, hijackers and bad websites from being installed
  • Erase the history of all activities in your computer
  • Scan and fix invalid and improper registry entries
  • Detect and remove invalid startup items
  • Search and Clean up unused Windows garbage
  • Repair system configurations, Eliminate System Bottlenecks and Prevent Crashes
  • Tune up Windows to improve both system and Internet performance, unleash the power of your Windows
  • Analyze and Show detailed information of hardware and Windows
  • Finish all Work with one click, Super Easy to Use

Changelog:

+ Added Quick Settings for easier use

+ Added Driver Manager and IObit Unlocker into Toolbox

+ Improved User Interface for simpler and easier use

+ Improved Smart Scan for smarter and more powerful performance

+ Improved UI and functionality for Performance Monitor for easier and more stable use

+ Improved Surfing Protection with most up-to-date malicious website database

+ Improved Internet Booster, Registry Cleaner and Smart RAM

+ Enhanced Malware Removal, Privacy Sweep, Registry Fix, and Disk Defragment

+ Updated database in Driver Manager、Malware Removal、Privacy Sweep

+ Fixed general bugs

Cheers.

Thanks 4 the update :grin:

But now you need to uninstall version 5 to install v6

And also it asks you for serial number :shock:? Why is that :???:?

It's still beta , so i think it should be free :x ?

Nice to see that Smart Ram bug is fixed , at least for me :lol:

And Performance monitor looks awesome , you can clean up ram with it :mrgreen:

Anyways , nice work , it is much better than beta 1.1

Cheers

..I am not that good at computers, and one time I had a problem..one that causes BSOD at random time on my Windows 7..after using ASC, it was like a miracle. BSOD has been away for a month now! :D I'm really happy to have found, and tried your product..NVM what critics say. For us, your fans, ASC still is the #1! Keep up the good work, and please continue to improve your software. Thanks ;-)

CPU usage using av6 beta 2.0

well ive got the new av6 beta 2.0 and ive found that all the options work brilliant but there is one when using the quick scan that it uses a lot of CPU please tell me is this normal because the last one AV6 beta 1 didnt use as much CPU as this verson ill up load some photos for you to look at and ill be in touch after more testing :? done more testing and still Av6 Beta 2.0 uses alot of CPU it dont look normal it uses alot wile scanning registry

ist not work with autocad architecture 2013, i dont know why.

the ribbon tab of the palets disapear, like a malware.

i dont know if i'm going to use this product

Did you determine which of the utilities, in ASC, causes the ribbon-tab to disappear? :?:

My guess would be 'Deep registry fix'.

Disable the others, by removing check-marks, to test each utility.

well ive got the new av6 beta 2.0 and ive found that all the options work brilliant but there is one when using the quick scan that it uses a lot of CPU please tell me is this normal because the last one AV6 beta 1 didnt use as much CPU as this verson ill up load some photos for you to look at and ill be in touch after more testing :? done more testing and still Av6 Beta 2.0 uses alot of CPU it dont look normal it uses alot wile scanning registry

Hi Reaper,

By your screenshots you appear to have minimized the demands on your system while running your scan. I wonder if the beta 2 is sensitive to the demands on your system/processor and if the other demands are low it will consume more in order to run faster??? As an experiment you might launch a system heavy tool such as an A/V scan and then launch the beta 2 while you monitor within your task manager for a change in processor usage?

Just a thought.:smile:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

• 2 weeks later...

Melvin/Reaper

I also noticed this higher CPU usage at the beginning, when v6 Beta 2 was running, and I suspected that it was load sensitive, so I actually did as Melvin suggested, and tried it under various system loads, and as far as I can see, it is a case that if ASC sees the system is under low load that it devotes more CPU allocation to the scan.

Thank you for that Scannan!

Melvin/Reaper

I also noticed this higher CPU usage at the beginning, when v6 Beta 2 was running, and I suspected that it was load sensitive, so I actually did as Melvin suggested, and tried it under various system loads, and as far as I can see, it is a case that if ASC sees the system is under low load that it devotes more CPU allocation to the scan.

I appreciate you posting back on this!:wink:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

CaptainRon

I am curious as to what you mean by " I would like to use it again oneday"

Last I checked the icon bug, blocked-domain clean bug, and all the non-configurable native disk stuff that kills some systems was still there.

EDIT: There are some adapter and browser mods it does that also kills network and/or adapter drivers.

Archived