IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC V6 Beta 2 License Upgrade/Register Problem [Solved]

Scannan

I have installed ASC v6 Beta 2. I had to uninstall ASC v5 Pro. However when I went to upgrade v6 Beta 2, it told me my licence is invalid. I cannot understand this as I have upgraded my Pro from v5.2 to 5.3 to 5.4 without any problem. My 5.4 upgrade was only done on August 7th 2012 without difficulty.

Is the v6 Beta 2 not meant to upgrade and will my licence be accepted when the final version is released.

Still the best product on the market.

TIA

Hi Scannan.

ASC 6 is still beta, so there is are no PRO features to activate... the same version is available for all right now. When the first non-beta version is released you will be able to use your license for the PRO features at that time.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Solved

Thank you Melvin. I appreciate the quick reply. Sorry for taking up your time with such a basic question.

I had actually assumed what you have explained, to be the case, but I was made unsure having read other threads where people spoke about activating their licence in v6 Beta 2.

Archived