IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC v6 Beta 2 - Shortcut Icons loading individually

Scannan

Since installing ASC v6 Beta 2, I have noted that on startup, the shortcut icons on desktop initiate individually.

By this, I mean that on startup, all the icons appear in total, but are shown in windows default format. Then each icon changes to its proper look one by one. I assume this is happening as each shortcut is initiated.

Before the installation of v6 Beta 2, on startup, no shortcut icons would appear initially, and then they would all appear in one go.

I actually do not have a problem with this, as I find I prefer to see the icons loaded immediately, -(rather than waiting with a blank screen)-

and then seeing each icon change to its proper state as it is initiated.

However, I feel that Iobit may want to look at this as it may not suit a lot of users and or it may be a symptom of an issue which could lead to a problem later on.

I would be interested to know if any other users are experiencing this issue.

(Note: I have posted this in SC v6 Beta suggestions also but I am not sure if that was the right thread.... sorry if I have double posted incorrectly but I think this is feedback rather than a suggestion)

XP Pro SP3

Edit/Delete Message

Archived