IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

logon with other user, windows automatically logoff'd

LuanBR

I had another problem after I installed ASC6 beta 2. I can normally logon with my main user, but when I tried to logon with other user, windows automatically logoff'd. I heard the logon chime then the logoff chime. I read that it could be the anti-spyware remover removing userinit.exe, but there wasn't anything like this in the logs... That beta 2 is starting to bother me :neutral:

Hi LuanBR.

You do understand the Beta version is a test version that is still being developed before official release and that you have agreed to help test it? (Licensing agreement at install)?

Thanks for helping to test and develop!!:grin:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

P.S. There is always the latest version of ASC 5 which is stable if you become too annoyed.:wink:

I had another problem after I installed ASC6 beta 2. I can normally logon with my main user, but when I tried to logon with other user, windows automatically logoff'd. I heard the logon chime then the logoff chime. I read that it could be the anti-spyware remover removing userinit.exe, but there wasn't anything like this in the logs... That beta 2 is starting to bother me :neutral:

Surely I know that I'm helping to test, and that's why I'm even using an alternative PC. And testing implies troubleshooting :smile: The part of bothering me wasn't really necessary :?...

I wasn't really complainig, my intention was to inform, and I surely wouldn't test any software without knowing at least to restore the configurations or format the hard drive (wich I don't think it's a big deal, as most of my files are online)

Anyway, thanks, Mel :-D

Hi LuanBR.

You are a valuable testing member as you have the wisdom to take precations.:smile: My post was to insure you knew the nature of the product and its status... there have been some in the past that didn't understand this.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived