IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Smart Defrag suggestion

lovin smart defrag. but is there a way to change the colours on it? i have a condition known as scotopic sensitivity syndrome (also called irlen syndrome) the colours are good. but i would like to change them to some thing i can understand better with out straining my eyes and having my brain go TING!wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh plop.

Hi steverobbins

Sorry, there aren't any skins in SmartDefrag 1.0

You probably have turned down the light intensity on the screen, right?

Cheers

solbjerg

lovin smart defrag. but is there a way to change the colours on it? i have a condition known as scotopic sensitivity syndrome (also called irlen syndrome) the colours are good. but i would like to change them to some thing i can understand better with out straining my eyes and having my brain go TING!wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh plop.

nope. lol. my screen lokks for the most part like some one has been sick all over it. (lots of green every where) it's the clour i have found to make it easier to read the screen. as well as having a comic font. hopefully when iobit makes a 1.XX they will have some thing like that. ty for replying so fast

Hi Steve

For the time being my guess is that IObit will concentrate on making the workings of the program better and better.

As you say - in a future version they may get around to skins, resizing and the like.

Is the comic font being used in SmartDefrag 1.0 by you?

Cheers

solbjerg

by the way: You ought to write about SmartDefrag in the section "General questions" about SmartDefrag.

nope. lol. my screen lokks for the most part like some one has been sick all over it. (lots of green every where) it's the clour i have found to make it easier to read the screen. as well as having a comic font. hopefully when iobit makes a 1.XX they will have some thing like that. ty for replying so fast

Archived