IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Disk analyse

fugitivebuster

Hi fugitivebuster... welcome to the Iobit forums!

Help don't understand this I analysed my hard drive it came back with a bunch of files plus top 100 files don't know what to do next HELP PLEASE:???:

The Disk Analyser in the Iobit toolbox is a diagnostic tool designed for the user who wishes to perform definitive actions and it does not make recommendations for actions. The list you refer to is undoubtedly the list of the largest files on your HD.

So... is there a goal (aim) you are trying to achieve on your harddrive? If so, please elaborate.;-)

Also be advised concerning the other tools in the toolbox ((especially the cloned files tool (use much caution there as your system relies on duplicate files to function properly))... Tools are only as useful as the one who uses them... I can use a wrench to break a window to get into the house, but wouldn't it be better to use the key?

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Thanks!

Mel

I just have to say....what great advice and so eloquently put.

"Eloquent" :!: :shock: Melvin :?: :lol:
I appreciate the fact that you appreciate my allegory Scannan!:mrgreen: As Toppack points out I am often more direct than eloquent. I bet Toppack could let you into your house without a key or wrench!:razz:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived