IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

License Code

hotrodhenson

I have been charged for the new PRO software but have not received it. I have checked all SPAM filters and folders and have gotten with my provider to ensure nothing has been blocked. I received the forum confirmation to the same email address provided for the software and received it fine. Please let me know how to proceed. I have emailed 2 days ago and have not heard from technical support. I hope this is not a sign of the software...

Hi hotrodhenson... welcome to the Iobit Forums!

This is not typical... and certainly is not a reflection on the software!:wink: The email you should have received would have come via Avangate.

You should send a PM (Private Message) here to Cicely from Iobit support. She is very prompt at getting aid to the members here (keep in mind that she is in Asia so is on a different timeframe from Europe and the America's).

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Welcome

Welcome to the forum hotrodhenson :smile:

Melvin_Deal has explained the email situation but I wonder about this

I have been charged for the new PRO software but have not received it....

I might have misunderstood what you wrote but just in case:

You will not receive a Pro copy of the software, you enter the license code to change it from the Free version to the Pro version and 'unlock' the extra features

All the best, woz of oz

Please do not worry about Iobit sorting your problem. I have dealt with them a lot and I can honestly say that I have never dealt with a better Team/Company with regard to support and feedback. I believe they set the standard for customer care.

As was said, Cicely is very helpful and quick to resolve issues, but you can also just contact Iobit at... feedback@iobit.com ... and they will get straight back to you and solve the issue.

Hi Scannan.

Those are very kind words!! Many people don't realize that the active forum leaders (Mods, Admins... etc.) are just members here the same as you... and that we once had an issue and decided to stick around in order to help others to the best of our ability (we volunteer). I have made friends here and learned much.:grin:

It is very appreciated that you have recognized our devotion to the members of the forum and that you have distinguished us as a "team" here on the Iobit.

There are many haters out there who pass judgement without understanding the true nature and character of an individual or a collection of individuals who are dedicated to helping users/members. Some have "god complexes" I think. The purpose of the Admins/Mods... etc. here is to keep the threads clean of spam (etc.), keep the threads organized, offer aid to the best of our ability, mediate and moderate differences of opinion, etc.)

So your support and kind word are greatly appreciated!!:-D

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Mel...it was my pleasure...and heartily meant. In my field I would be seen as a hard taskmaster, and not known to give praise lightly... but on the rare occassions when I see genuine caring and effort by individuals and or groups of individuals, I believe it is important to show that appreciation.

A lot of other so called support systems/teams could learn a lot from this forum and it's members.

Archived