IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Booster 3.4 install problems

I have downloaded and installed version 3.4 and beta 3.5 and cannot get either to run. I keep getting 2 error messages that are-

ICUUC44.dll missing and DGBhelp.dll missing.

Game booster will not run without these, as I have downloaded these both 3 or 4 times from the iobit site I can only assume that these files are missing from the downloads as the come from the site.

Please help

Thanks,

Taz

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

I have searched the forum for the .dll files you mention and your post is the only result I get, since others haven't posted about this problem I don't think the files are missing from the downloads

What security software are you using?

It might be that your security software is blocking these files (false positive), check you security software event logs (or whatever it's called) for items quarantined, deleted or sandboxed etc

All the best, woz of oz

I have downloaded and installed version 3.4 and beta 3.5 and cannot get either to run. I keep getting 2 error messages that are-

ICUUC44.dll missing and DGBhelp.dll missing.

Game booster will not run without these, as I have downloaded these both 3 or 4 times from the iobit site I can only assume that these files are missing from the downloads as the come from the site.

Please help

Thanks,

Taz

Hi Taz... one of these is not a Gamebooster file... DGBhelp.dll is a Windows file... (your Windows is slightly damaged) and the other ICUUC44.DLL would be a file from an application you are trying to run (it may or may not be gamebooster... but most likely not).

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

[Edit by Mel] Here is some information on DGBhelp.dll... be careful when repairing this sort of thing.

Archived