IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Babylon Hijacked my computer-Please help!

home4fuss

I have searched and gone through SEVERAL suggestions as to how to rid our computer of Babylon search hijack. I have removed the program, yet it still pops up when I test the search engines. I have tried blocking their site, but the program is very clever and changes the address by one or two characters. I run ASC and virus scan daily. I am concerned with the security of our information at this point, when we search the web, etc. I have Cloud, but am a novice user. Please help!!

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

If you would like assistance in removing Malware from the computer, please follow the procedure in the thread Guidelines for requesting malware removal assistance

Provide the information that was requested in your next post (or posts) here and then wait for a Malware Fighter to respond.

Just in case:

When you copy and paste the logs in your reply remember there is a limit on the amount of text that your post can contain, if you go over the limit nothing is shown.

When you paste the log in the text box click Preview Post which is under the text box.

If you do not see a preview of your post but instead see a blank space in the text box you will need to make the post smaller (split the logs into 2 or more posts)

If and when you do see a preview of your post then click Submit Reply

All the best, woz of oz

Archived