IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Testimonial

solbjerg

Hi all

I do not browse the internet incessantly and behave prudently while browsing.

I run MSE antivirus and IMF automatic and once in a while I check with eset online antivirus scanner.

Eset has in one instance found a trojan that had slipped through my normal defenses during the last two years, but otherwise nothing else.

Cheers

solbjerg

It nice to have 8GB RAM and a decent/good CPU

I just added WinPatrol Free to my real-time security program list. So far so good. If it works out okay I will buy the WinPatrol Plus license next month.

Currently real time defense team led by W7-SP1, Firefox (latest Beta) and its addons

1. avast! AIS 7

2. ASC w AV in compatibility mode See latest AV comparatives for Bit Defender

3. IMF Pro - Yes it does block some stuff from time to time

4. SAS Pro

5. WinPatrol Free

6. System Security Guard

7. EMET Notifier - "Enhanced Mitigation Experience Tookit"

8. Spyware Blaster

Also run periodic on demand scans using Malwarebytes, Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool, Hitman Pro, Norman AV and ESET Online Scanner.

Everything makes nice together and no recent noticeable malware parking on the my computers.

Thanks! - caught my drift, eh? Cheers solbjerg

Luckily we have been able to block malware with only two Security programs, AVG and MSE,

but I Agree, if your computer can handle the Load,

there is certainly a Positive side to running Multiple Security programs. :idea:

The trick is finding and installing those programs that are good and work together. I would not recommend anyone else do this unless they have a computer powerful enough to do it and are an advanced user or a geek..

Believe me I have had more than enough missteps along the way as I have added additional security programs but at the moment all is working well. The only thing left to do is to upgrade this computer I am typing this on which by physical location is my main computer, from the Celeron CPU to a an Athlon 250 2x CPU. I will not do this one myself. I finally got around to finding a place that will do it if I supply the CPU. I will probably do it in late late October or November.

While my two AMD computers won't be as fast as my new Intel Sandy Bridge they will be good enough and hopefully I can get another three years out of them. Overall it will cost me about about $350 in total to upgrade the Dell 570 AMD computers, which is a heck of a lot cheaper than the cost of the Intel Sandy Bridge computer.:smile:

Archived